Website Air Arabia
- Air Arabia is not only committed to providing affordable air travel but is also dedicated to uplifting the lives of those who are less fortunate. Taking responsibility and lead on social needs of local and international communities has been part of our success.
- Supports in generating revenue thru executing an error-free design and artwork of agreed concepts and themes, to be used for both online/offline marketing plans including website, promotional campaigns, advertisement, as well as all printed material.
- Combines art and technology to communicate sales and marketing plans through images and the layout of website and printed material.
- Uses a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects such as the software type, font, size, color, and line length of headlines, headings, and text.
- Decides on how images and text will go together on a print or webpage, including how much space each will have. Maintain a database of artwork on the shared folder for referral.
- Advises on concepts the design should portray to identify Air Arabia corporate identity, and to convey desired messages to target audience or customers using ATL and
- BTL marketing approaches thus increasing market share.
- Develops agreed-on designs and artwork utilizing available tools s taking into consideration necessary aspects related to cost, quality, colors, images, etc.
- Develops text, images and graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites; selects colors, images, text style, and layout and present the design for management’s approval.
- Develops all digital designs and layouts for the website, e-commerce postings including the ones used for AB Testing; designs, produces video tapes, presentations using animation programs to reflect themes and concepts as approved by creative and studio.
- Collaborates closely with Marketing & Corporate Communications team tofacilitate the communication of simple/complex ideas through the use of images, text, and color; transforms statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams.
- Ensures artwork and products developed are in conformity with agreed quality standards and in compliance with the company’s guiding principles.
- Incorporates changes recommended by management into the final designs before printing or publishing thru proper channel.
- Maintains professional skills in universal graphic design applications; tracks competitive marketing activities and provide management with regular scans covering new competitive initiatives and campaigns.
- Knowledge in using Adobe Suite CC, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, 2D, 3D & 4D animations and motion graphics; Adobe after effect video composition, Adobe Premier – Video editing.
- Expert in Microsoft Office and web-search skills.
- Fluent in English Language (Arabic is a plus).
- Must be able to create designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to clients.
- Relevant exposure on mid-level within a corporate environment preferably in travel industry.
- Capable of producing rough illustrations of design ideas based on market researches and trends.
- Must be able to think of new approaches to communicate ideas to consumers.
- Ability to develop unique designs that conveys a recognizable meaning.
- Must be capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Ability to anticipate customers’ expectations and market trends and incorporate them in creative designs and messages.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing environments and high work-pressure.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree/ Higher Diploma in Graphic Design/Art or Communications or equivalent.
- Diploma in Video editing & Visual Effects is a plus.
- 3+ Years of extensive experience in graphic design for both online/offline marketing purposes.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A