Website Air Arabia
- Identifies and leads the complete supply chains of “Technical Procurement” for Air Arabia and Third Party aircraft from order up to delivery to optimize profit and minimize risk. Establishes strong reliable supplier relationships, adequate inventories of quality components at best available pricing.
- Manages the respective manpower, budgets, contracts, financial/technical qualification, purchases, payments, and documentation as per Air Arabia approved standards and in line with regulations and approved specifications.
- Develops low – high-fidelity wireframes, storyboards, user flows, screen flows, sitemaps, and UI artefacts.
- Executes visual designs ensuring the outcome is in line with the agreed concept, commercial objectives, and market trends.
- Presents and defends design principles and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Employs an eye for clean and useful design and UI skills to transform the business requirements of end-users into an attractive and functional User Experience.
- Stays abreast with market trends and new technologies in the domain, researches and conducts comparative analysis with competitors to implement Leann UX and Agile and recommend best practices and new methodologies.
- Works closely with the product manager to decide on the useful features of the product and create prototypes based on design principles, data and reports produced by UX Research Team.
- Produces, promotes design guidelines, best practices and sets standards in the specified scope, educates, evangelizes and advises others on designing UI.
- Partners in the stakeholders’ interviews to recommend innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience to meet users’ expectations.
- Ensures user cantered KPI’s are validated during user testing.
- Collaborates with the line managers to translate the business needs into UI interfaces that reflect the identity of the product and meet users’ expectations.
- Collaborates with teams in significant technical discussions and open debates to source for best solutions and practices, improve workflow and continuously develop the design systems in place.
- Executes concepts and ideas that bring across simplicity, elegance, and user friendliness in the form of complex design components whilst presenting a satisfactory user experience.
- Provides necessary training and ensures certification in UX.
- Hands on technical management, technical solution design, and architecture.
- Demonstrates exceptional UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to emotive, human-driven design principles.
- Very good understanding of commercial market trends and transforming them to design concepts.
- Has worked with technology platforms that are both internally and externally hosted.
- Familiar with Agile Development Methodologies.
- Self-driven, passionate about delivering the best user interface experience possible.
- Capable of analyzing data, identifying pitfalls, and recommending effective solutions.
- A habit of keeping up with the latest technology trends in UI design and web application UX.
- Ability to work independently and juggle multiple UI/UX projects at a time.
- Detail oriented, has a sharp and artistic eye that recognizes fine art.
- Employs technical expertise and interpersonal skills to execute new initiatives and achieve company’s objectives.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.
- Has proven soft skills working with stakeholders and peers
- Demonstrates exceptional qualities as a thought leader in terms of UX and Design.
ainst business strategy and set KPIs.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5-8 years in UX design in B2B/B2C enterprise environment, preferably with Airlines.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A