Website Air Arabia
- Job Purpose Acts as the focal point for all Human Resources services including but not limited to talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, onboarding, employee services, affirmative action, employment law compliance, handling grievances and disciplinary actions, off-boarding, participating in career fairs, promoting the company through recruitment campaigns, advocating internship programs and participating in key HR projects.
- Conducts recruitment planning meetings.
- Conducts necessary salary analysis to prepare employment offers in line with Company’s grading and pay schemes; obtains necessary approvals then negotiates the offer financial terms with candidates to the interest of the Company ensuring fair play and win-win situation.
- Prepares the summary reports of interviews/assessment results, for the specified roles, and finalizes the selection process with the Line Managers.
- Utilizes available resources and tools such as CVs databank, sourcing engines, LinkedIn, and recruitment agencies, to identify candidates for the vacancies handled based on given skill sets and competencies.
- Works closely with the HR-Business Manager on supporting the management of human resources on a day-to-day basis and ensuring the operational functions run efficiently with required staffing and highly engaged employees.
- Ensures proper communication is established with candidates on the results of their interviews, i.e., appropriate feedback that reflects accurate status and maintains a positive corporate image of Air Arabia at all the times.
- Designs the framework for (internal/external) advertisements of the agreed vacancies ensuring alignment of criteria and content with the required competencies; decides on the channels to be adopted and follows up on the release of the vacancies.
- Assists the HR-Business Support Manager in developing and implementing function related policies and procedures and in updating the same in the HR General Policies manual and on the portal.
- Conducts pre-screening, short-lists, and partners with HR/Line Managers to design and conduct competency-based assessment modules for technical and non-technical jobs to ensure attracting best calibre.
- Establishes effective relationships with Line Managers and employees and provides quality advice and service to management on daily employee services and performance management issues.
- Organizes the interview and assessment arrangements and formalities including necessary material, logistics, invitations to candidates and designated managers/panel, facilitation of stages, and results.
- Verifies the requisition form received from Line Managers versus the approved manpower budget and provides necessary analysis on justifications for the non-budgeted requests to the Head of HR for approval.
- Organizes and conducts Recruitment Campaigns/Open Days/Career Fairs.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or Sciences/ Management/Administration or equivalent from a recognized university; alternately a higher diploma or certificate in a related field combined with needed years of experience.
- Must have completed two or more of the job related trainings such as “Competency Based Interviewing
- Techniques”, “Effective/Advanced Interviewing Skills”, “ Interviewing and Selection”,“ Negotiating and Influencing”, “Evaluation and
- Assessment”, “ Performance Management”, etc.
- Professional HR qualifications and certificates such as PMS, HP, HRP, SHRP, etc. are preferred.
- Ability to use technology systems/tools mainly those of recruitment Sourcing Engines and agencies, ERP, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel), Internet, LinkedIn, and Web Search.
- Cost Control, Project Management, and Compliance, and “Train the Trainer” trainings are an added value.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, business writing, presentations, and reporting skills etc.
- Fluent in English Language, (Arabic language is a preferred)
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A