Website Apparel Group
- The position holds responsible for the activities of multiple stores, achieve quantitative measures of performance within stores
- Oversee the recruiting, hiring and training needs of the store, and efficient decision making to enhance the overall performance of the store
- Orient the new employees to Apparel Store Operations
- Achieve quantitative measures of performance in the following areas: Units per transaction, Average transaction value, sales per month, sales per square feet, sales turnover, shrinkage control, increase in conversion percentage.
- Set store sales target to maximize the sales and profitability.
- Ensure scheduled staff meetings are conducted on a regular basis.
- Maintain and enhance the standards of customer service at all the stores.
- Adhere and enforce Company SOP, Policies and procedures; loss prevention audit guidelines in all the assigned stores. Also create measures to ensure compliance by all the employees.
- Oversee the implementation and execution of the Visual Merchandising guidelines are followed at all the stores at all times.
- Monitor the inventory movement.
- Recruit and train the staff on sales techniques, customer service, teamwork, and other etiquettes as per the company and brand requirements.
- Evaluate the performance of the employees annually and promote open lines of communication through coaching and motivation.
- Interpret and make decision on operations and visual standards based on store and client’s needs.
- Communicate business drivers, merchandise and quality issues, and other related informatio
- Manage range and product hierarchy and create the seasonal phasing plan
- Responsible for the ‘The Look’ for the season. Influence product selection, in-store VM as per guidelines and layout planning
- Keep abreast of market trends and awareness of competitor activities
- Manage the product training of staff to ensure up-to-date knowledge. Prepare regular trends training and deliver to the business units
- Review buying feedback reports and provide recommendations to General Manager as to buying strategy for a respective brand/collection
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Apparel Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Brand Operations
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A