- The purpose of this position is to support in developing and driving the EITC’s regulatory strategy in alignment with the EITC’s overall company strategy and in coordination with relevant stakeholders to achieve optimal outcomes for EITC.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong understanding of telecommunications and technologies
- Strong written & verbal communication skills; Bilingual capability (English & Arabic) desirable but not essential
- Well organized & efficient
- Good influencing & negotiating skills
- Project Management skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of cross-functional virtual teams
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Teams)
Qualification & Experience:
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience; with practical operational experience of working within the telecoms sector.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Management, Finance or Economics.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A