- The purpose of this position is to deliver and optimize du’s digital capability across all digital touchpoints on both web and app; to significantly improve and contribute to online sales conversion improvement; and to increase adoption for digital self-service offerings.
- The role holder will be responsible for the User Experience design of all digital experiences.
- The position will lead a team of user experience (UX), user interface (UI), HTML, UX writers, UX researchers, and content strategists to deliver new and enhance existing digital capabilities and will ensure on-time and quality deliverables of all UX digital tasks and projects.
- Familiar with Industry leading UX design tools and features (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, etc)
- Up to date with the latest UX, UI and HTML trends
- Familiar with latest Digital Technologies
- Solid experience working in agile project environments
- Broad knowledge of the products and services offered to du customers.
- People management experience (small to medium size teams)
- Several years experience leading diverse and cross cultural teams
- Ability to work in a fast changing, highly dynamic, geographically dispersed environment.
- Customer focused, market oriented and market driven.
- Strong ability to drive for results and to manage and deliver against multiple priorities on time.
- Strong negotiation and influential skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
- Excellent planning and management skills.
- Flexible and adaptable
Qualification & Experience:
- 10 – 15 years of customer focused digital sales and operational deliveries
- 5+ Years of experience in customer experience design
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Management related field or equivalent experience
- Design education (formal or through demonstrable work experience)
- Agile training with certification (scrum master preferred) or demonstrable work experience
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A