- To ensure the safe operation of the aircraft (as commander) during all normal and non-normal situations and is ultimately responsible for the safety of the aircraft, crew, passengers and cargo at all times while in command of the aircraft.
- Manages the aircraft to the highest level of safety, efficiency and customer experience.
- Operates all flights in the best commercial interests of flydubai.
- Oversees and ensures that all operational policies and procedures are adhered to by all members of crew while acting as Commander.
- Acts as the primary brand ambassador of the airline, especially while on duty and maintains a high personal standard of discipline, conduct, and appearance.
- Demonstrates responsibility for the duty of care and welfare of the crew and customers.
- Ensures all pre and post flight checks and reports are conducted in accordance to company policy.
- Ensures the appropriate fueling, baggage/cargo loading and appropriate servicing of the aircraft.
- Ensures the proper execution of his/her duties that are specific in the instructions and procedures laid down in the flydubai Operations Manuals.
- ‘Non Type Rated’ pilots: At least 5,000 hours total flying time – including at least 1500 hours in command on a modern (EFIS), multi-crew, multi-engine jet aircraft over 55 tones operating weight (A318 or larger) OR At Least 6,000 hours total flying time out of which at least 1500 hours in command on a modern (EFIS), multi-crew, multi-engine jet aircraft over 50 tones operating weight (EMB 190/195)
ICAO ATPL certificate with a valid type rating.
- 1st Class Medical certificate from ICAO.
- ELP level 4 or above.
- Core Competencies
- Customer Focus
- Team work
- Effective Communication
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A