Website IHG Hotels & Resorts
To maximize the business value and Hotel Revenues from the effective and efficient use of Information Technology in the Hotel by ensuring the Hotel Computer Systems are installed and operating according to company standards, policy and procedures.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, and make sure they are fulfilled.
- To maintain and secure Computer hardware inventory at an optimum level
- Manage the Technology team and coordinate with other teams in the hotel to get things done efficiently. GUEST EXPERIENCE Communicates politely and displays courtesy to guests and internal customers Communicates to superiors any difficulties, guest or internal customer comments, and other relevant information.
- Tactically assist in managing the day-to-day business with key internal/external relationships.
- To share any experience with the rest of the team and hosts.
- To stay up to date with technology change, trends, and the future in the hospitality industry and in general.
- Guest complaints and internal complaints very frequently. Therefore, must be able to react efficiently and keep calm even under difficult circumstances.
- PEOPLE The technology Supervisor will deal hands-on with
- In the absence of the Director of IT assume his role.
- To manage and priorities any IT problems, impacting either revenue and/or the guest, for quick resolution and to back up the Technology Manager (for daily operations).
- A College Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- SQL, MS-Access & Oracle
- Hotel experience in IT or Operation is desirable
- Fluency in the English Language both spoken and written is a must and knowledge of the Arabic Language will be an advantage.
- At least Three (3) years in systems support and administration.
- Desktop application MS Office, Exchange & Outlook, etc.
- Microsoft OS (Servers & Workstation)
Company: IHG Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A