Website IHG Hotels & Resorts
- To supervise Operations Team and maintain high (satisfactory) performance standards among all employees.
- To provide team members with a consistent management “voice” to upper management.
- Ensuring efficiency in all areas through the Events Operation; to effectively implement Events Operations objectives such as customer service, financial targets, revenues and profits, image enhancement, and staff appearance standards, to effectively develop P&L, prepare budgets, and develop a price structure.
- To develop sound decision-making in relation to guest satisfaction as well as manage and control costs.
- Developing salaries and incentives, mediating problems, organizing and setting work schedules, schedule plans, and facilitating team meetings.
- Developing superior customer service strategies: communicating regularly with guests and ensuring high customer satisfaction and service standards.
- Organizing the recruitment, interviewing, and selection of new Event Operations and Services personnel.
- To ensure overseeing the operations of the Events Operations Department and ensure achievement of KPOs, business objectives, and department synergy.
- To provide an inspiring example of Events Operations amongst peers, as well as responsibility and resourcefulness by asserting, protecting, and demonstrating the core values of the IHG Hotels.
- Experience – ideally you’ll have spent at least one year in a similar position in a 5-star property
- Fluency in the English language – extra language skills would be great, but not essential
- Planning and analysis making skills
- You’ll have basic skills in Microsoft Word/Excel.
- Your Time management skills will be important to know how to prioritize tasks under pressure
- You’ll have a high school diploma or qualification. A college or university degree would be a bonus, but not essential
- Leadership skills, high level of motivation, and internal inspiration.
- Flexibility – night, weekend, and holiday shifts are all part of the job
- Communication skills – guests and colleagues will need to come to you with concerns as well as compliments, so you’ll be easy to talk to.
Company: IHG Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A