Website Mashreq Bank
- Service assigned corporate accounts, book targeted corporate accounts and utilize assigned proprietary limits to meet assigned objectives.
- Utilize assigned proprietary limits to meet assigned targets.
- Adhere to all dealing room and credit limits so that no unauthorized excesses occur.
- Ensure deal flow from assigned accounts to meet revenue objectives.
- Service all corporate accounts while maintaining spread parameters.
- Develop familiarity with derivative products in order to handle unsupervised execution of deals.
- Develop and maintain agreed calling program for assigned accounts.
- Achieve complete familiarity with deal processes on the desk and remain within error parameters.
- Maintain code of dealing ethics and conduct to achieve industry standards.
- University Graduate.
- Execute the flows (cash + derivatives)
- Working knowledge of technical analysis/ relevant financial markets.
- Independent deal execution.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A