Responsible to ensure all operational and administration components of the transport unit are met as per contractual & operational needs. The individual will be responsible for contract mobilizations, demobilizations of manpower & fleet and smooth day-to-day delivery of operations for transportation services, on a twenty-four-hour basis.
To plan and coordinate managed and manpower services, drive operational efficiencies, improve service delivery, manage costs and ensure profitable performance.
- Day-to-day management of transport operations, ensuring the solutions are delivered in the scope of the commercial client contract and in line with the TG operating procedures,
- Management of Site P&L
- Design of adequate and timely defect reporting to ensure no downtime of vehicles/services
- Having in-depth understanding on route planning and fleet management
- Fleet Management of owned and lease vehicles, including maintenance, rotation and replacement
- Productivity analysis of vehicles – Actual Vs Planned,
- Implement and control reporting of fuel consumption
- Maintaining all fleet records of Kms mileage, maintenance record, incidents etc.
- Liaising with control centre and monitoring the real-time tracking ensuring all the vehicles and drivers are efficiently utilized.
- Work with operations team to ensure any issues/conflicts are resolved satisfactorily to maintain the high service levels
- Proactively leads and manage the planning and preparation for contracts including, manpower deployments, fleet mobilization, demobilization,
- accommodation, transport, welfare and relations & training.
- Skilled with transport planning and tracking systems like Vzone, Vissum, GPS, GIS, TPS system.
- Liaise and consult with fleet manager for vehicle branding, rotation and replacement for smoother operations
- Establishes and maintains excellent customer communication and service excellence links with all internal & external customers;
- Responsible for conducting monthly site visits, ensure the feedback is captured in site audit form and actioned
- Responsible for the preparations of the monthly staff meetings and for the daily/weekly briefings with team supervisors;
- Leads in the measuring, validating, and testing of the effectiveness of metrics that are applied by the business to assess and drive productivity optimization.
- Develop a relationship with senior management as an authority on all operational areas, developing strong and collaborative relationships
- Coaching coordinators and employees on best practices of operational initiatives
- Drive a lean culture within the team, focused on operational excellence and business performance
- Manage daily operations ensuring drivers daily schedules are planned and optimized for efficiencies
- Establish an environment that strives for continuous improvement by encouraging contributions from employees.
- Provide constructive ideas for improvements in processes and procedures that would deliver further efficiencies and service enhancement
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A